Want to have your work featured here? Awesome! Please follow the guidelines below.
The type of content we’re looking for
Our main goal with this blog is making it a great resource for people who want to make money online. If you think you can give us an article/post/resource like that then you’re just the good person we’re looking for!
Most in case we accept articles on the following niches: Earn / Make Money Online, SEO, Marketing, Website Traffic, startup, business, Jobs, career, Education, advertising, Affiliate Programs or any legal ways to earn money online or offline.
- An article must be more then 1000+ Words.
- List posts, tutorials, quick how-to posts … they’re all good as long as they make the thing described above possible.
- Make your article informative or use proper images(800x400px) and headings.
- Guest Post must be useful and well seo optimized.
- The content needs to be original. As in, never before published anywhere else.
- your content cannot violate any copyright laws.
Technical requirement For Guest Article
- More than 1000+ words, please.
- Internal links to other content on our sites (that way we know you care).
- Good headings and subheadings.
- Images, images and images!
- Examples, examples and examples!
- the article must be in an easy language.
You get to include a URL link to your website in the bio box – just one such link. No keyword-optimized links allowed. Example:
Note. We retain the copyright of every article published on our sites. If approved, you cannot republish your work elsewhere.
We read and go through all submissions. If you send it, we’ll read it! And you’ll get an answer too. However:
- It might take us 1-2 weeks before we get around to your submission.
- Please wait at least 3 weeks before resubmitting.
- Our publication schedule tends to be long. So you might have to wait up to 1 month to get your work published. That being said, if we totally love your article, we might rush it through … to, like, next week or so.
How to get your work published here
- Start by coming up with 3 headline ideas that you think could work well.
- Tell us exactly how our readers will benefit from each of those posts.
- Send your ideas via the form below (please don’t send us complete articles), along with 4-5 links to your previous work.
- We will take a look at them, reach back to you and let you know what’s next.
Please send your article on: